Niinanagh.com is here with important tips on how to get more YouTube views. This will help you to maintain your online presence and boost your video on YouTube.
Most brands around the world have YouTube channels which intends to serve different purposes but not all gets the massive views as they expect. If you are starting your channel from scratch, I will teach you how to create one in a different article.
If you are ready to get more views on your YouTube videos, let’s get started with the tips below.
10 ways to get more views on YouTube | YouTube Guide
1. Brand and Update your YouTube basics
Your success on YouTube sets off when you make sure that all essential boxes are ticked.
- Put in place a virtual identity, I mean channel icon, YouTube channel art among others.
- A complete information of your yourself in the about section.
2. Be specific in your niche and zoom in on your real audience.
In order to optimize your YouTube marketing strategy, you need to get precise and selective about your goals and the content you upload to your channel. Remember you are not making videos for not just any one but your audience. Being specific in your niche is key here.
3. Research and improve your video’s search ranking
The more your video ranks for related keywords, the higher the chances of being seen by potential viewers. There is the need to optimize your videos for search so when ever your ideal viewer types in your related keywords, your video pops up.
You need to know what your audience is looking for, be it tutorials, inspiration, or entertainment. Ranking in search results is one of the best ways to get new people on your videos.
4. Use metadata to get recommended after a popular video
If you want to get more YouTube views, take a clue from the most popular videos in your niche. Start by taking a look at your top competitor’s most popular video by sorting it out among all videos.
YouTube’s main goal is to keep viewers on the platform for as long as possible (so that they’ll see as many ads as possible.) Thus the algorithm’s job is to feed viewers one incredible video after another.
5. Use custom thumbnails
when ever your potential viewers are in discovery mode, skimming through search results and recommendations, thumbnails are a major part of how they decide what to watch.
Your thumbnail should be clear and accurate about the video its describing (Don’t use misleading thumbnails). The thumbnail stands out and work in tandem with the video’s title.
6. Create playlists to multiply views
Creating video playlists on YouTube is the best way to minimize the chances that a viewer will move on to another channel once they’ve watched your video. Why? Because playlists do Netflix rules; as soon as one video ends, the next begins.
Since you’ve already done the hard work of helping your viewer find your video, click on it, and watch the entire thing, it makes sense to guide them towards the content they’re going to want next.
7. Build relationships with your viewers
engaging your audience is another term for building relationships. The end goal for this task, is actually just the realistic, organic, and sustainable path to getting more YouTube views.
Below are various ways you can engage your channel audience:
- Reply to comments (Be Polite)
- Run a YouTube contest
- Make reaction videos
- Include other people’s content in your videos (with their permission)
- encourage viewers to subscribe to your channel
8. Promote your YouTube videos on social media
if you want more YouTube views, please do not do the following as it will help you grow your channel
- A: Linking to YouTube makes objective sense, but the problem is that social platforms want to keep people on their platform (just like YouTube does). So their algorithms will not promote a text-only post with an off-platform link. In other words, your impressions and CTR are going to be low, and so will your YouTube views.
- B: Posting your full video on social media will probably get you great engagement and reach on those platforms. But organic Facebook video views aren’t monetizable, are they? And they aren’t going to get you YouTube views. So, if you want more YouTube views, promote your video by doing this: Post a short teaser video to your social accounts as native video; and add a YouTube link to the full video on YouTube.