Accountants, cost estimators, and financial examiners work in the business and financial services sector. These professionals manage clients’ money and ensure their employer’s long-term success. The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects employment for these workers to increase 5% from 2019-2029, faster than the average growth rate for all occupations.
Salary potential varies based on factors including job title, education, and experience.
According to the BLS, business and financial workers earn median salaries from $50,600-$87,850 per year. Professionals can increase their salary potential by obtaining advanced degrees, industry certifications, and on-the-job experience.
Individuals often pursue online business degrees to qualify for careers in business and finance. Many online programs offer concentration options. Typical admission requirements include a high school degree or the equivalent, and some online business programs require applicants to hold an associate degree.
Top 10 Most Affordable Online Business Degrees 2021
1. Florida State College at Jacksonville
2. Fayetteville State University
3. Amridge University
4. The Baptist college of Florida
5. California State University
6. University of Hawaii-West Oahu
7. Louisiana State University Alexandria
8. University of Alaska Fairbanks
9. Western Governors University
10. Northern Kentucky University